Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The Year of the Cheater - 2007

Welcome to 2007, the year of the Cheater!!!!

Actually every year is the year of the cheater, especially since it has been going on since the beginning of time.

Otherwise it wouldn’t be part of the 10 Commandments “Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery.”

If it’s old enough to be in the bible then you know it’s been around for a very long time. It was going on back then and its going on right now, and will most likely continue on until man can resist the temptations of the flesh, and as the few thousand years have proven since the inception of the 10 Commandments, man cannot.

So in this New Year, instead of fighting it, I will help you get away with it. I will dedicate my blog to your expression of sexual freedom, to be able to date as many people as you want. If you have made a resolution to throw down your chains of monogamy, then I will be your guiding light to the Promised Land. Oh, you can try to make the journey by yourself, as many have tried, but more than likely you will get caught.

But if you stay on the path that I will lead, then you will be able traverse the rough waters of infidelity and emerge unscathed, ready to re-immerse yourself once again.

Many of you have emailed me pledging your support, telling me that you have multiple relationships, or have a honey on the side that your girlfriend doesn’t know about. But not only men are involved in this, and I have heard plenty from the ladies as well, and to you I say… join us. Infidelity is a two way street, it needs not to be relegated to the male species. Players of all genders are welcome here.

To all of you I say thanks. I will make this year a profound one in your with all the techniques tips and tricks that I have accumulated of my time and I will share them all with you.

Happy New Year Cheaters of 2007!!!!!!!!

A.C.

Digg!
Add to del.icio.us

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instead of telling people how to dick over an emotionally vulnerable person who has dedicated herself to you, why not just be honest and break up with her? Please do these unfortunate women a favor.

Also, don't increase their susceptibility to STD's, for god's sake.

I'm not sure you know how all men feel, since you are not a man.

Enjoy the AIDS.

A.C. said...

First of all, for the official record, I encourage safe sex to the utmost. Any man engaged in sex with multiple partners should always wear a condom and practice safe sex. There is no argument about that.

I do not speak for all men, I never have proposed to do so. Therefore you are right I do not know how all men feel.

I speak only for those who are involved in acts of infidelity and those who are planning to do so. Like I mention on of my earlier posts (Cheating on Your Girlfriend, Why I want to Help You Get Away With It), this blog will not encourage anyone to cheat, it will just help them get away with. Infidelity will happen with or without this blog, that’s just a fact of life, it would serve you to accept this fact.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your comment and your point of view, disregarding your insult and your ill wishes toward me of course.

Happy Cheating

A.C.

Anonymous said...

Okay, maybe you should do a post reminding everyone to practice safe sex, especially considering how unfair it is to bring an infection into a poor woman's life who trusted you.

A.C. said...

Having a post about safe sex is definitely a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion. I had planned on writing post concerning that issue in the relative future. It’s always in everyone’s best interest to engage in safe sex, regardless of the circumstances.

I am in total agreement with you on that. Rest assured I will spread the word among my readers.

I appreciate the input.

A.C.

Anonymous said...

Have you even been caught by your main girlfriend