Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Third Unbreakable Rule of How To Cheat On Your Girlfriend and Not Get Caught

DO NOT ADMIT TO ANYTHING WITHOUT VERIFIABLE PROOF

If you’re girlfriend accuses you of cheating never under any circumstances admit to it. Make her provide you with some concrete proof, something that indicts you without a shadow of a doubt that she has caught you. This is significant because some women will test you when their “women’s intuition” kicks in even though they have no other reason to suspect you.

They usually accuse you directly first telling you they “know” something is going on, or they have “proof” that you’re cheating on them.

Then they usually try to soften the initial shock by saying something ridiculous like “Just tell me, be honest with me and we can work through it.”

This is bullshit! When have you seen a woman actually follow through on that promise? They use this approach in trying to get information out of you in other areas of the relationship, and what happens when you admit to it? They explode relentlessly, only using the information you provided them in their assault, never once revealing what they already supposedly knew.

Why? Because they had nothing to begin with, just a feeling which proves nothing.

They are using this tactic to only to make you think they will be understanding, but they won’t be, they never are.

Another way they will try to squeeze you is by saying “Is there anything you want to tell me, before we talk,” or “Is there anything I should know, before…” Those two are their favorites and actually quite effective since they both imply that they have some knowledge and are using it to leverage it to get a confession out of you. These two are usually used in association with “It will be a lot easier if you tell me first,” trying to lull you into a false sense of security by making it seem like they will be understanding if you tell them before they reveal their secret information they have on you.

Your answer to any of these veiled interrogations should be a “ Hell No, I don’t have anything to tell you,” or a more articulate version of the same sentiment.

The reason is very simple, if they had any real proof about your infidelities, they would have already been yelling, screaming, and crying. This is not the movies or a soap opera; in real life women are too emotional to set up a scenario of a big dramatic scene to see if you will lie to them after they already know you’re cheating on them. Granted there might be small percentage that might get some satisfaction out of doing that, but the majority of the women will be so pissed off at you that they will forgo the theatrics so they can have a chance to yell at you.

In all my experience, the few women that had the slightest notion that something was going on behind their backs usually couldn’t prove a damn thing. That is, if you’re clever at covering you’re tracks (which we will get into in future installments). If you’re confidant in your abilities to hide your extracurricular adventures from your girlfriend, then you’ll know that this is just an attempt to fish for information. If you’re dumb enough to fall for it and admit something then you’ll just have to learn from that lesson. But I’m here to help you avoid that pitfall.

Ok, so what if she does have proof, and you lie? Then she’ll put her cards on the table and you’ll see what she has. If its something insignificant like she saw a girls number in your cell phone then you can try to explain that away as something casual (we’ll get into excuses another day).

If it’s more potent like photos or emails with you recounting a sexcapade from a previous romp then you’re caught. But the difference is that SHE CAUGHT you, instead of admitting something and CATCHING YOURSELF.

If you’re girlfriend has proof of you cheating more often than not, she will leave you regardless of whether you admit to her before she tells you of the proof. The result will be the same, so why not make her show you what she’s got, before you go admitting to something she is only guessing at.

This is much like poker, she is bluffing. It’s up to you to be disciplined enough to call her bluff, and not fall for her strategy like a chump.

Digg!
Add to del.icio.us

4 comments:

ishkay said...

On the other hand, if she really has something and you go on lying, then it will definitely make things worse...I was on the other side (caught my gf cheating) and seeing her blatantly lie to me while I had all the proof in the world (which I refused to show her despite her asking for proof) made me pretty angry and certainly accelerated my decision to kick her out...I was indeed (maybe naively) testing her to see if there still was some possibility for honest communication and forgiveness blahblahblah.
But I agree, in the end it doesn't really matter...once things start going wrong and suspicion and lies set in, a relationship is probably going to the rocks anyway...so you're still a little better off lying (gain some time).

A.C. said...

Thanks for the comment.

Unfortunate to hear about your relationship going sour. Although I want to help people to get away with cheating, it’s always difficult to hear about someone getting caught.

But you are right, when someone in a relationship becomes unfaithful, gets caught, and is granted a second chance by their partner, it rarely works out. It can never return to the relationship that existed before the infidelity and the victim in the relationship will always feel resentment towards the guilty party. This resentment will rear its ugly head throughout the relationship during arguments, especially as the ultimate trump card reminding the guilty party of their indiscretion, thus shifting the power, unrightfully in that particular regard, into the court of the victim. This can only go on for so long before the guilty party will feel oppressed and retaliate thus causing another rift due to the original betrayal. In short the guilty party will become the “bitch” of the victim for the duration of the relationship, since the victim will always have the upper hand in any disagreement.

But in the end, as you said, lying is the better course of action when faced with an accusation of infidelity. If they have the proof eventually they will play their hand, or kick you to the curb (as you did). If they are bluffing then you can extricate yourself from the accusation and either end your infidelity then and count your lucky stars that you didn’t get caught, or keep on gambling.

Anonymous said...

My ex-gf called me out on cheating, as I guess I changed my attitude and stuff a bit too much since meeting the new girl, without even realizing it. Women can sense little changes in behaviour really good. When she asked me about it, I froze as I thought I covered my tracks perfectly! I just denied, denied, denied until she eventually apologized for accusing me! I had committed infidelity, but she hadno concrete evidence.

Anonymous said...

My ex-gf called me out on cheating, as I guess I changed my attitude and stuff a bit too much since meeting the new girl, without even realizing it. Women can sense little changes in behaviour really good. When she asked me about it, I froze as I thought I covered my tracks perfectly! I just denied, denied, denied until she eventually apologized for accusing me! I had committed infidelity, but she hadno concrete evidence.