Monday, April 23, 2007

A Female Cheater Shares Her Infidelity Secrets

Sometimes I receive the best ideas or strategies from my readers. Recently I got one that was a gem from one of my female readers (Oh yea the ladies cheat too, even though it's far less documented). In fact it was so good I thought I’d share it with everyone just to demonstrate that it’s not only the men that come up with clever ploys.

My imaginary girlfriend....
One of the challenges to being a serial dater/cheater is staying unmarked, especially because I occasionally like to play rough. To circumvent this issue, I have invented an imaginary girlfriend. Since roughly 90% of the straight men I have ever met fantasize about having a 3 some with 2 women, they never seem to complain about the idea of me having a woman on the side. As a matter of fact, merely the thought that there is a slim chance that one day she might wind up in bed with us is enough to cause an instant hard-on.

The imaginary girlfriend is also dominant. She likes to play rough and does not like it when I sleep with men, so whenever we are together she marks me with bites and sucks. So, now, instead of the big purple bruise on the inside of my thigh being a liability, it has turned into an advantage.

Imaginary girlfriend has lots of other positives too. Since she is imaginary, I can make her live anywhere. Currently she lives about 1.5 hours away and I go visit her once a month, once every six weeks, or how often I want to pretend to visit her. This gives me the perfect out to travel, meet new people, or just ditch my current dates for a couple of days.

I love imaginary girlfriend!!!!

I have to say that borders on genius. Not only for the fact that it gives her a perfect escape to meet new men, explain any marks or bruises that can be interpreted as sexual, but plays on the ever ubiquitous three-some fantasy of all men.

After all what man wouldn’t want his girl to have a girlfriend? Like she said just the thought that her girlfriend might wind up in bed with us one day is enough justification to not question that relationship.I’m not too proud to admit, she would have gotten me with that scheme and I would have never been the wiser.

I have to hand it to her she figured out a way to prey on all men’s desires and weaknesses simultaneously.

Congratulations, I’m impressed.

How To Cheat On Your Girlfriend and Not Get Caught… on the Radio.

Catch your favorite Cheater on BlogTalkRadio!April 25th on one of the top rated relationship/romance talk shows… The Game.
Veteran Broadcast Journalist Mel Hopkins and The Professor bring you, THE GAME. Real relationship talk where you'll learn how to outwit, outplay and outlast your lover, featuring the writer of the How To Cheat On Your Girlfriend and Not Get Caught Blog.

April 25th, 6pm.
For Show Information please visit:
http://blogtalkradio.com/thegame
Dial In Number: (718) 664-6706

Take Care,

A.C.


Digg!
Add to del.icio.us

No comments: