Friday, May 2, 2008

Falling Into A Predictable Pattern With Your Dates

Tell-Tale Signs Women Look For To See If You’re Cheating On Them

In this multiple part series I will be discussing some common signs that you as a cheater might exhibit which will tip off the women in your life that you are cheating on them.

I’m not talking about the inadvertent clue left behind (receipts, strands of hair or lip gloss left behind in your car), but more about the recurring things that you have to do to get time with your other women.


Falling Into A Predictable Pattern With Your Dates

Establishing a routine with your women might seem like a good idea, allowing you to get some normalcy into juggling multiple women. You go out with your mistress on Friday and your Girlfriend on gets the weekend, giving you some predictability.

However, most women will start to wonder about this rigid schedule you have established. Your mistress will begin to wonder why she has to be relegated to only a Friday night date, and your girlfriend will occasionally want to go out on Friday night and grow curious why you always turn her down.

After a certain amount of time you will have to change up your schedule a bit to rearrange which days you spend with which woman. I recommend that you don’t fall into a particular pattern for longer than three weeks, and avoid it all together if you can.

Try to set up the schedule with your women early in the week paying strict attention to varying the days you spend with them. This allows you to plan ahead, keeping your women from noticing your pattern, and still allowing you to have normal schedule in your life.

Stay tuned for part 2 of this series coming soon.

Take Care,

A.C.

Digg!
Add to del.icio.us

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is a thing of beauty! Keep up the great work my brother.
- a fellow serial cheater

A.C. said...

Thanks for the support Playboy!

Anonymous said...

I want to say a good word about cheaters. First, I love both of my girlfriends. If they would accept this premise then everything would work great; but they won't. Fortunately one lives far away and the other is close but has a busy school schedule.

The only time I have some real problems is the holidays. New Years is a mess. But I really hate new years because I dislike drunks and it is way to dangerous to be out on the roads over New Years so I will stay with some friends only or do nothing. The do nothing holiday is OK. I have my cell phone so if they want to check up on me, I am home.

The rest of the schedules can be worked out if you do it long term.

The most important thing is that I love both of these women so all this effort is just for them. One will always feel a little bit neglected but the key is to have a good relationship with each of them and tell them there is no point in getting upset over the schedule.

Like I said, if the women had agreed in advance, there wouldn't be any scheduling issues, I would have just left it to them to work out amongst themselves.

catch cheating spouse said...

Correct me if I am wrong, are you suggesting tips on how to spend time with other women, huh? I think you're pathetic.